Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Today is a one of the kinds of days I love most in Lake Almanor.  I should write a poem about it.  The snow is falling with large wet flakes and sticking to every branch and wire and it is beautiful, so beautiful.  Bandido, even though I put his coat on, did not like it though and turned around immediately to get back in the house.

Mitch is here and he filled up the wood bin yesterday and I had gathered more kindling from around the lot so we are well set.  I also made a run to Walmart so our cupboards are full.  And we don't have to go anywhere today, I hope.  Lovely day to sit home by the fire and play their games and read my books.  Life is good.  I think I will make apple pie, Lake Almanor apple pie, in fact, I think I will make two, one with regular crust for the boys and one with a gluten free crust for me.  Yes, life is good!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far