Monday, March 19, 2012

Dancing With The Stars

Is going to be wonderful to watch this year.  Such beautiful, happy people who are so good!!!

Today I watched an excellent documentary on "To Kill a Mockingbird" so I need to check out the book and read it again.  I did not know the author liv ed next door to Truman Capote and they were great friends until she won the Pulitzer Prize. Her name was Harper Lee and she never wrote another novel, some essays, but not a novel.  However, she was able to live on what she made on that one book, which is almost unheard of...


I have really been enjoying the musical "Smash" but I am afraid they will drop it.  They like the crazy shows the young people like instead of a good musical I think.   I don't like part of the story line, however, it is going to ruin the show, always have to have a little trash I am afraid.

Bandido almost pranced down the street today with his coat on in the crisp air, he must be feeling well.  Life is good!

Oh, yes, it is easy to keep up with my scriptures with BYUtv on Roku.  Love it.  And I am switching to Dish TV--hope that is good, they are cheaper with lots of freebies for 3 mo on some things and a year on others and I will have tv in my bedroom at no extra cost.  The rep I talked to was excellent, so unusual but he did a great job and was so patient with me.  Life is good!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far