Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Live in the Mountains

Meagan gave me a sign that said, "If you are lucky enough to live in the moutains, you are lucky enough."  That was so true today.  The sun was shining, it was not too cold and the grounds were still covered with snow.  So beautiful, so peaceful.

Poor Bandido, though.  He missed the driveway twice.  Each time he walked passed it and then turned around and came back.  I was letting him lead us on his leash.  The third time he turned in at the right place.  He didn't know when to turn in at the deck either.  He certainly cannot be outside at all by himself.  Poor Bandido.

Today I have been scanning pictures and listening to music.  I can't believe how much I accomplish since I went off Facebook.  Life is just a lot simpler if you are not involved in everybody's else's life.  As my FEMA friend said, "If anybody wants to communicate with me, they know where I am."  Guess that is true.

I have been writing again in my San Diego Scene and reading a lot of old letters.  It was a good time when we used to write letters, I am so glad I have them.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far