Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bad News

Today I had my annual physical and my cholesterol is up!!!  No wonder--I have been eating like a teenager this winter.  So saying goodbye  to bad habits and tomorrow is a new day.

I am telling myself I can't take a trip to San Diego until I lose 18 pounds.  That is not too much but it will be a good start so do it!!  I just need to cut out all the fat I have been eating


For some reason I had interesting conversations in the waiting room at the Drs.  I should really socialize more, it is good for me.  The first couple were just interested in listening to my Bandido story and we went from there and then the last three were interested in my Montana wolf jacket and wanted to talk about Montana.  One of them had a father in Scobey and another had a cousin in Billings.  They did not know where Cooke City was.  They liked my
jacket.


I finished "To Kill A Mockingbird".  So glad I read it again, and yes, every high school student should read it, everyone should read it.  I also watched another episode of "War and Remembrance" and it was such vivid images of details of the holocaust...so unbelievable what they did. 

When I was in 4th grade our teacher read us episodes of  Toby Tyler (joins the circus) every day after lunch.  I really enjoyed it.  Today I watched a movie that was made about him in the 60's.  Still enjoyed it.  Life is good.

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far