Friday, March 09, 2012

My Hot Dog Craving--Big Mistake!!

Yesterday when I saw the Miller Hot Dogs and got the craving it was a big mistake!  I bought them and made my own gluten free hot dog buns and they worked!!!   And they are so good!  So good that I had them three meals in a row and little else except for Diet Dr Pepper and caramels made of butter, sugar and corn syryp. 

Tonight I paid the price of my wacky diet.  I had a huge fat intolerance or processed hot dog intolerance reaction tonight...evidently I couldn't digest so much accumulated fat with no veggies or anything else...

But the buns are good!!!  Just remember, Janet, you have to eat sensibly and if you indulge in a huge hot dog it will not be more than one every two weeks or so!!  I took a picture of my buns but I can't find the camera cord--story of my life, always something lost.  And Janet, stop making those caramels, they are making you sick!!!  And fat!!!!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far