Saturday, September 01, 2012

It Is Official!

My house is on the market and when and if it sells I am headed for Orem to live with my sister Jeanne, at least until I decide something else or I drive her too crazy.  But she is alone, I am alone, she has a big house and lots of relatives around and I have no family or relatives up here anymore and I am not ready to go live with the my kids yet and not sure I want to or even could buy another house at all.  I think I will live the rented life for awhile and let someone else pay the property taxes, etal.I

Jeanne said she would love to have me, she has had a lot of grandchildren live with her over the years but they are all gone now so this may be my next venture.  I have been lonely since Maria and Marjorie both moved and I am sure Jeanne is lonely, too.  Only problem is Michael, he doesn't want to go with me so he will have to find a new abode.  I will miss him.

Carole was thinking I should take my furniture to Utah but on rethinking I think I should store it in the San Diego area.  I will end up there eventually and if I never have another house at least it will be there to divvy out or sell.

One day at a time.

Now to see if anyone is interested in my house...and willing to pay the price. 

PS--I can see that the raccoon or raccoons had used their long fingernails to open the screen door, I wonder if they have done this before???  Reminds me of when I found the two foot lizard in my RB home. 

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far