John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far

Friday, September 14, 2012

Not Feeling Well

Meagan had this picture along with other new ones of Keira on Facebook. So cute.
 
 
I have felt yucky all week.  Went in to see the Dr today and have medicine and so hope I am feeling better tomorrow.  I have also been having a gluten attack all day.  I knew I would.  I bought a loaf of Holiday French bread for Mike and ended up eating it myself.  I was craving white bread so badly. 

Why do I feel like someone kicked me in the side.  Bummer.  I am officially 5' 3".  The nurse checked me today and I also am officially losing weight--shrinking all around, yea.  Gluten attacks really take a lot out of me--had one on Sun and Mon and now again so easy to lose when nothing stays in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment