Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life's Little Pleasures

Someone sent me a recipe for making Wendy's ice cream.  I can't remember if it was Margot or Maryanne.  Anyway today I tried it and it really does taste exactly like it!!!

It was one quart of chocolate milk (I used the Double Chocolate) mixed with one can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and then make into ice cream in my ice cream maker.  25 minutes!

I tried to take a picture but something is wrong with my camera!!!  It keeps getting errors.  Woe is me.

Anyway I have been sick most of the week and this was a nice treat--tummy ache, though.

I think it is interesting that the lady Dr assumed because I have been doing heavy moving of stuff down my stairs and to the Thrift store that the redness in my eye was a cut.  I looked it up on line because I knew I had had it when we had Choice Mtg on Genesee.  Sure enough I remembered the name when I saw it.  Chalazian--it is clogged pores???, starts out like a stye and I had more than one raised bump and very red, and itches like crazy and all you have to do is put warm compresses on it and it will eventually go away.  Already feels a lot better than the neosporin she recommended.  Poor doctors, can't know it all when you are so young.

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far