Friday, September 21, 2012

We Are Handicapped!


Bandido appears handicapped by his fears and can't decide which way or where to move.  I finally guide him back to the deck.  He touches it but backs away.  He cannot jump up on it anymore.



What started out as a nuisance on my eye has turned into an eyesore literally.  One upside about going to Quincy is that when I used Aisle 2 of the Safeway on the way to the restroom I passed the Pharm. section and a lady there helped me choose an eyedrop for my eye.  It is working!!!  But the light hurts my eye so I am a pirate impersonator for awhile.

The poor eye, everything I put on it to soothe it or stop the itching and burning, just made it worse.  It is redder than this looks and I have new wrinkles which will never go away.  One thing I learned in my reading is that salt tends to go to your eye bags and make them worse.  Does this mean I should not eat packaged popcorn anymore?????

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far