Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lost and Now Found

The good thing is Bandido has been found and is at the Quincy Animal Shelter.

The bad thing is they picked him up on my street at 3 pm today and checked at the Gate before taking him down to Quincy.  It will cost me $81.00 to pick him up and Quincy is a long drive down and back.

When I called the Gate to complain about letting them take him when they had the information the girl said no one stopped at the Gate when she was on and to call tomorrow.   She said she thinks they have the right to come in here because we are part of the county even though it is a gated community.  Sounds like a way to make money I think.

UPDATE

A lady just called to inform me that her neighbors had found a little dog and it was at the Animal Shelter.  She informed me that a guest was staying at the home and didn't know about calling the Gate and had called the Animal Shelter.  The owner said if he had been home he would have called the Gate.  Well, that explains it. 

Next time, if it ever happens again, I will make flyers and put them at every house in my neighborhood!!!  Calling the Animal Shelter is not good!

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far