Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Collins Pine Co Museum

Today we had an interesting Enrichment Meeting. We met for lunch by the Feather River in Chester Park and then toured the Collins Pine Co Museum in Chester.
The museum debuted last summer but I had never heard of it. It is actually very interesting and educational. I think all my family visitors here should put it on their "To Do" list.
Have any of you heard of "FSC" and certified wood? I had not either but it is a must for everyone to know...
I also heard an interesting thing on the radio driving home. You can call and get a book called "The Bible vs The Book of Mormon" which is so ridiculous. How anyone could write a whole book on that issue and not realize that the Bible and Book of Mormon go to together as two witnesses of Jesus Christ--they are definitely not opposed to one another or opposites in any way. The Bible takes place in the land of Israel and surrounding countries and the Book of Mormon mostly takes place in the Americas. There is so many untruths out there, it is sad...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far