Saturday, June 07, 2008

Craig in Brazil

Thinking about Meagan over in India, of course made me think of Craig in Brazil. What an amazing mission he has shared with us through his Mom. I have so enjoyed reading his thoughts. Often I have shared them in my Sunday School lesson. How unique is this day and age to be taught by a young man about truth and right. I am so proud of you, Craig.
I was thinking about what he said about the three things he should do when he gets home...one of them being to date temple ready girls. Each generation has taken freedom to a new high or I should say low. There is a song on You Tube by Sons of Provo I think about wanting to have a virtuous bride on their wedding night and advising the girls in how they dress and present themselves. I remember one of my Laurel girls telling me after she married how she dressed for her dates with the young man she eventually married. This was in the 70's. She said she dressed in layers and bulky sweaters. She did not want any temptation to mar their relationship. Think of how they dress today in comparison.
Thank you Craig for sharing your experiences and testiimony with us. We are all looking forward to you coming home from an honorable mission. So proud of you, Craig. (Click the title and go to his site)

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far