Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Some people are just nice...

I called my Doctor's office to see if they could call in a couple of my prescriptions to Wal Mart rather than where I had been going. I told the receptionist that under their new guidelines the one would only be $10 for a 90 day supply (I had been paying over $90) and the other would probably also be a lot cheaper.
She called me back today to say she had called the $10 one in but they have a lot of free samples of the other and that might help me. I thanked her profusely and said that would be wonderful. She said it would probably be two months worth and I could pick them up this afternoon.
When I went to pick them up, she was gone but she had left me a huge bag and guess what...7 months worth! I couldn't believe it. That is worth more than $200!!!
I don't know if she thought each box was just one day or what but actually each box had a week's supply! Anyway, very kind of her, made my day...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far