Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Afternoon in Susanville

It was a beautiful Sunday in Susanville, Melissa was there taking pix-- Maria cooked the tri tip dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert--
Matt was special guest--home from his tree job in Truckee-- Mitch composed a song for G Hardy (Grandma Hardy)--
and Grandma came down from Lake Almanor. And of course, Bandido and Bruce, were there enjoying tidbits from the table.
Not one father was in sight but we told Father stories about our Dads and I shared with them about their ancestors coming to America from Sweden and England as converts to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the mid and late 1800's.
Maria and I took a walk out in the trails by Susanville--it was a good day...
Thanks, Maria
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Massey Family said...

Oh, I wish I was there! It looks like it was a fun day. I had a lonely Father's Day in Pondicherry. I was very lonely, but I had no idea it was Father's Day. They don't have that in India. It's probably a good thing I didn't know, because I was already lonely without thinkig of Dad!

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far