Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SBA Friends Call from Cedar Rapids

Emmett is standing behind me in red... Mary is here with Sirdon, and he is also out there...
Two of my SBA friends called today from Cedar Rapids. Mary, who I worked with in Beaumont, and Emmett, who was my leader in Baton Rouge are car partners. And chatting realized they both knew me.

They are trying to figure out how to get me out there. Emmett said he knew someone in Personnel and was going to ask him how I can get switched over to CSR easily so I can get some work. Hope he finds out something good, but the system is so different now, I am not holding my breath.
Anyway good people, and I was happy to talk with them. They said if they were successful in getting me out there, I might be mad at them when I got there...
At any rate, I appreciate them thinking about me and trying...

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far