Saturday, June 21, 2008

Melissa the Gourmet Cook

Every day without a stomach ache is a good day for me and Melissa planned a meal to put us in a good mood and I am still in a good mood so it must have worked. I have half of it left for dinner tomorrow so that is good. I haven't craved any sweets either so it must have been just perfect. Thank you, Melissa and Maria!
Yesterday I vomited part of a bottle of Spinach Dip plus the chips. It was Tostitos and I am sure there was nothing wrong with it except I cannot tolerate some of those ingredients they use. Just have to stick to natural foods.
I suited up today and thought I would finally get a swim in the lake but a freak storm came up and sent us scurrying. Now I have firewood to gather from all over my yard, especially from the cedar trees, they must be especially brittle...
Then off to work on my B of M lesson. It is all about destruction being poured upon the Nephites because of their hardened hearts and wickedness. Is history repeating itself? I agree with Maria we need the prayers and obedience of the righteous in these tumultuous times. It is interesting how many emails are calling for that right now so there must be a lot of people thinking the same thing. I liked this quote from a man who had a mighty change of heart from his unfulfilled living. "I never knew how miserable I was until I found out how happy I could be."

No comments:

John Hardy Memorial Hike 2015

My Life So Far